Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blah Blah canopy on derelict building

Options
  • 02-02-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

I can't remember exactly where it is, but somewhere between Ballindine/Charlestown, or maybe as far north as Tubbercurry. It's on your left as you travel north.

There is an very old disused building at the side of the N17 that has a dark coloured semi-circular canopy above one of it's windows with the words "blah Blah" printed on it. It looks like a professional job, not graffiti or vandalism.
    I saw this yesterday as I drove by, I didn't have time to take a picture, and I'm now beginning to doubt the sight of my own eyes!
    Why on that old grey, disused building, why on a canopy, and why, oh why "blah blah"? Who would go to such trouble, and why?

Anyone know anything about this?

Advertisement