Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to make something that will possibly get me full credits

Options
  • 02-02-2010 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

hi, im starting a project/task for my leaving cert in a couple of weeks and havent got a clue as to what i am going to make.

here is the list of what my options are...:

CONSTRUCTION

BUILDING SERVICES

WOODCRAFT

DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OF EDUCATIONAL TOYS

any ideas or even help will be very much appricaited. Thanks

Kori

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Kormeera X wrote: »
    hi, im starting a project/task for my leaving cert in a couple of weeks and havent got a clue as to what i am going to make.

here is the list of what my options are...:

CONSTRUCTION

BUILDING SERVICES

WOODCRAFT

DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OF EDUCATIONAL TOYS

any ideas or even help will be very much appricaited. Thanks

Kori

Havent you being doing a design brief or the likes the past few months/weeks which would have led you to a number of possible ideas which you'd whittle down to one?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭cork2

Havent you being doing a design brief or the likes the past few months/weeks which would have led you to a number of possible ideas which you'd whittle down to one?

im with croppy on this weve been helping another guy here for the past couple of months!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭boatbuilder

I built a hovercraft for my leaving cert building construction. Do something exciting, not your average boring mantelpiece clock or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭ronboy

I built a hovercraft for my leaving cert building construction. Do something exciting, not your average boring mantelpiece clock or something.

As boatbuilder says build something different.
    I built a guitar for mine..

Advertisement