Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

livery/grazing in cork

Options
  • 02-02-2010 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,
    I'm searching for livery in the cork area. Grass livery preferred or out during the day and stabled at night. I'm looking for a place that has large paddocks/fields. Its for a retired pony, no longer in work but very healthy. I would love to see her have the freedom of a nice meadow with shelter and company. Most of the livery yards only provide a small bare paddock. I don't care how much it costs!!! She deserves it.

Any help or suggestions, gratefully received!!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

You could try the 'contact details' thread which is stickied at the top of the page. As far as I remember there are a few contact details for yards in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ntwomey

Hi

Try a place near Ballincollig <snip>

No personal details or mobile numbers in posts, please.

If you want further information on this, please PM ntwomey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 storm03

Hi,
    I'm not sure if your still looking for livery for your pony...I'm from West Cork so i dont know if thats too far away or not! Anyway, I live on a farm so we have plenty of land and I also own a horse and I think he needs some company!!
    Just let me know if you are still looking for livery!!

Advertisement