Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 02-02-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭

I have a curiosity question. I have old infractions etc which have since expired. I got a point system beside them. Has the points expired as well or do I get a brucy bonus when i get enough.

I understand if i get 7 i get some sort of a ban but does that mean while i am on problation or forever so to speak.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Only "active" points count. Infraction points generally expire after 10 days. If your issued cards have all expired then the points have expired with them.

Not that this hands you a licence to thrill, mind you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Thank you( There is no thank you mechanism)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No worries. It should help that you've never been anywhere near close to an auto-ban for infractions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Ah your just being nice, That goes againt your rep. There is something about points that unnerves me. I get that feeling like most get when a police car drives behind them

Prob the intention.

Advertisement