Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daigo invades europe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Placebo wrote: »
    My year starts in june, so counting from june 2009.
    Also think WE may be going to London at the end of April
    and there are talks of going to spain with our other brown friend

I actually would love to go, i'll see, if someone could give me an approximate total amount, flight+hotel,travel? spending money?

'Ahem, I'm sick' *cough, cough* ......... and repeat

Looks like Im in but I have to figure out how Im going to book the flights tonight without a credit card. :D

Dave.....

I would love to go but alas it looks fiscally improbable.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

A few questions; why are people staying till the tuesday? Is it not over on the sunday? Thats like a 6-day weekend :eek:

I'm still thinkin about it. Also if we have more than 5 then what to do about the 5 man rooms?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I got no problem getting a hotel room for myself instead of an apartment. I'm a creature of comfort, and I haven't had a holiday for fun in 2 years, so I don't mind splashing out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

The UK guys are going until tuesday, so i booked my flight until tuesday, we like to hang out and party for a day or two after every event we go to, its not just about the games :)

Terry you can come back on monday if you want, its the same price if thats what you want to do, you can even leave friday if you wish, there is a bunch of uk peeps leaving friday and coming back monday as well, so you wont be traveling alone, but most of us are leaving thursday and coming back tuesday, also the ryanair flights are perfect for these days as well, so its worked out really well.

Anyway if too many people are coming from ireland i can always bunk in with the uk guys, or vice versa,

Lets just wait for now and see how many people are going, i don`t want to book anything yet. My friend who has been to this event before said that there are plenty of hotel rooms available and turning up on the day without a booking would probably be ok anyway, so i am not too worried about accommodation at the moment. Once i have approximate numbers from both the uk and ireland i will coordinate with the uk guys and book up the correct amount of rooms for all of us, doom if you want to get your own room thats cool.

anyway later on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

who's the best players in our country at the moment anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Cobelcog Bush and Azza for me... I've not seen too much of the lads from up north Simon Lau is supposed to be cracking aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

who's the best players in our country at the moment anyway?

In no particular order:

Bush
    Newtype
    Azza
    Cobelcog
    The Truth

There's a few others who you could argue are just as good as these, but results speak for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Best Players

A-trak
    A-trak
    A-trak
    A-trak
    Maybe Ry

• Advertisement

As an all rounder, I would say Bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

My personal top 5

Ramza
    Ramza
    Ramza
    Ramza
    Ramza

Nah just kidding :P

I honestly wouldn't know, I haven't played all the lads or seen all them in action/experienced enough to judge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

Judging by fear usually voiced by other players I'd say Bush is up there as one you hope not to get matched up against or grouped with early on in league formats.

On topic though;

WHO'S COMIN TO FRANCEFEST!111?!??/1/ C'mon more people please!

France will soon meet it's DOOM.

God that was awful. Check your PM's by the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

You need to introduce yourself to all your opponents like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Sairus wrote: »
    You need to introduce yourself to all your opponents like that.
    "He's not with us..."

Jim wrote: »
    "He's not with us..."

So are you going then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Who's the top 3 in BlazBlue & SC4?! Thats all that matters!

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Thats working out at a very cheap price! Nice one lads! Some one take notes against the Japanese dudes...then give them to me. I'm going to Tokyo for a few weeks at the end of March!

• Advertisement

Xinkai wrote: »
    Who's the top 3 in BlazBlue & SC4?! Thats all that matters!

If there was a thumbs down button, this post would get it!

Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Shloer wrote: »
    If there was a thumbs down button, this post would get it!

Ry

BUT SOUL CALIBUR 4 MAN!!!

IS CALIBAH BAYBEE!!!

.... ac..actually your right... i'll get my coat...

Right, distinct possibility I can go to this now. More than likely going to book flights tonight.

Regarding accom since there's already 5 going, I assume slightly more than 5 can stay in the apartment?

Jim wrote: »
    Right, distinct possibility I can go to this now. More than likely going to book flights tonight.

Regarding accom since there's already 5 going, I assume slightly more than 5 can stay in the apartment?

No get your own 5 ha! :)

So Far I think we're up to about 7 definites. 10 would be ideal as that's a good posse and enough for 2 full rooms.

Oh someone better bring their X-Box so we can paly teh gam in the Hotel also. (No X-bombs please!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

You can always bump up to the 6 person apartment which could probaly fit 9 or 10 if you get really stuck.

Status Update :I have a job interview on Monday. If I get the job I'm not coming, If I don't then Viva la France. (I don't know what to hope for :()

HMUYA wrote: »
    I have a job interview on Monday.

**** you. I hope you get it...or don't get it....whatever will annoy you the most.

HMUYA wrote: »
    You can always bump up to the 6 person apartment which could probaly fit 9 or 10 if you get really stuck.

Status Update :I have a job interview on Monday. If I get the job I'm not coming, If I don't then Viva la France. (I don't know what to hope for :()

Good luck with the interview mate.

I always find this helps me prepare:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Z_Trak

Z_Trak, you magnificent bastard,

You haven't gone and hatched some hair-brained scheme to get over to Nice, involving a tissue of lies have you, HAVE YOU?

Z_Trak wrote: »

You haven't gone and hatched some hair-brained scheme to get over to Nice, involving a tissue of lies have you, HAVE YOU?
    I like this guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Z_Trak wrote: »

Why is everything a tissue of lies with you?

Thanks for the tip Chopper but I think I'll avoid speed.

Advertisement