Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daigo invades europe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Z_Trak wrote: »
    Z_Trak, you magnificent bastard,

You haven't gone and hatched some hair-brained scheme to get over to Nice, involving a tissue of lies have you, HAVE YOU?

You did not copy your brother and say you won a trip to Nice at a Street Fighter comp.

Did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I'm a maybe for this, I'll know for sure this weekend hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Have booked the same flights as chunkis and dreddy outgoing. Heading elsewhere in France on the 9th so wont be going home with ye.

Excited now. WRU March!?

So that's a definite six and if Sisko books that'll be seven.

Come on people, lets get this up to ten and have a really strong presence at this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I'm still in depending on how much Bday money i get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Z_Trak wrote: »
    Z_Trak, you magnificent bastard,

You haven't gone and hatched some hair-brained scheme to get over to Nice, involving a tissue of lies have you, HAVE YOU?

Truly a magificent bastard indeed - good night, sweet prince.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

The man is finally back :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,388 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd love to see Doom and Daigo in the finals and have Daigo totally thrown by this unfamiliar character with his ridiculous air throws :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'd love to see Doom and Daigo in the finals and have Daigo totally thrown by this unfamiliar character with his ridiculous air throws :)

Wouldn't mind that myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Retr0gamer wrote: »

doom wouldnt have a chance with the 500000 hadoukens daigo will throw at him.
    charge that doom ! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Placebo wrote: »
    doom wouldnt have a chance with the 500000 hadoukens daigo will throw at him.
    charge that doom ! ;)

I eat ryu fireball pressure for breakfast. Ask aj :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,388 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Daigo: Guiles airthrow is obviously broken. Guile should be in the God tier and banned.

Fúck it, I'm in.

Can't do the Thurs to Tues though, am thinking Friday to Sunday.
    Will check flights and see what the options for this are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

A-Trak wrote: »
    Fúck it, I'm in.

Can't do the Thurs to Tues though, am thinking Friday to Sunday.
    Will check flights and see what the options for this are.

Epic! We're nearly at 8 definites c'mon just 2 more and we're 10 Jolly Fellows

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

I'll probably be able to go. Just need to check a few things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Savage stuff roogle, any of the other lads thinking of going?

I'll probably be able to go. Just need to check a few things.

Yeah my constant harassment paid off!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

Yeah my constant harassment paid off!
    It was either this or DreamHack Summer which is looking extremely unlikely since I gotta go to a wedding around June/July in Vietnam. I'd much prefer to go to Dreamhack personally but **** happens :-P

Mike wants to go but he doesn't have a passport so he'll need to fast track one pretty soon if he wants to be able to. John said he'd like to as well and I'm not sure about anyone else.

Won't be able to make this due to the having to be in work Friday morning and Monday as well, makes flights out and connections too expensive I'm afraid.

Hope it's sh!t, you're all fookers.:(

Won't be able to make this due to the having to be in work Friday morning and Monday as well, makes flights out and connections too expensive I'm afraid.

But Z-Trak's still coming, right? I like him better anyway...

• Advertisement

Ahh man sort your life out and come on! :p Take a holiday day on each side or something. You can't miss this!

Ry

Right i'm in on 1 condition though, i have the cash here got enough for my bday, but i have no credit card to book the flights. i have 350 which chunkis said would cover everything.

Can somebody book flights for me on a credit card & i'll give them the cash in thier hand tomorrow at casuals if possible? When it comes to accommodation i'll pay that cash in hand too if we have to book. add me on msn if any of you think about taking me up on this. polysics 829 at hotmail dot com. No spaces between polysics & 829, so p***sics829 etc etc. Thanks lads whoever takes this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

hahah yedsssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

I'll try to come down to this but have a few things up against me, coursework, exams and money so if I can work around those, it would definitely be worth being bored to death discussing SF tactics with Daigo :)

Leprekaun wrote: »
    I'll try to come down to this but have a few things up against me, coursework, exams and money so if I can work around those, it would definitely be worth being bored to death discussing SF tactics with Daigo :)

Didn't know you spoke Japanese :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Yeah, Konnichiwa, Hai and Sayonara will get you far

Really? You sure you're Daigo's type?

Ry

I think the conversation would go like

Lep: ZOMG DAIGO!!!
    *Approaches Daigo*
    Lep: Konichiwa!!!
    Daigo: Hai!
    Lep: ........
    Daigo: Sayonara!

xD

The conversation might not go at all because Daigo is down to be at GodsGarden 2 during the tournament in France. As are Mago and Uryo according to the God's Garden site.

Gods Garden 2 is dated 6th of March which means most of the Jap's will be at it I'd presume BUT Umehara is on the registered players list with other japanese players. Justin Wong I see also there but not many of the other well known America players have registered as of yet which is odd at this stage. It's a shame Mago, Uryo and more are not down yet as I'd love to see them play in person.

Ry

• Advertisement

I imagine World Game Cup will pay out more than Gods Garden so it's possible some top Japanese players will still come or the organisers just decided to straight up lie to try get more players to attend.

Advertisement