Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daigo invades europe

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

That's pretty good of them to change our flags for us to Ireland's.

Looks like DAIGO Is in the bag lads. Along with Eita (Amazing Akuma) Fuudo(Ryu rapist) and Desora (Best Gouken in the world apparently)

I notice all of them are fully registered also on the list not far above my name ;D (That means I'm cool cuz my name is near Daigo's on a registration list ok)

Thanskx GGS Bai11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ah cobelcog is going too now, fair play. Damn so many of us, I wish I had more money >.<

Sisko wrote: »
    Ah cobelcog is going too now, fair play. Damn so many of us, I wish I had more money >.<

I wish I had more skill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Sup guys.

Just wondering if anybody's interested in teaming up with me for the 2v2 tournament? I went back to playing as Sakura & been doing quite well.

I'll give her a run out this weekend to see if i catch anyones eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Quick heads up for anyone that hasn't registered yet
    The paypal address used from the beginning of the registrations for WGC 2K10 has reached its payment limit. So, please use the following address from now on:

Brengre72(at)hotmail.fr

Don’t be surprised if you receive a mail telling you that your payment and your registration haven’t been accepted. In this case you will only have to make your payment to the new paypal address.

After 26th February, no payment will be accepted, if you make a payment after this date you will receive a refund.

If you haven't registered then it costs a fiver extra and you're not guarenteed your slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

After a slight hiccup due to me being the person who filled their last account with half of my payment, I am now fully registered for both the solo and 2vs2 tournaments.

What'ya gonna do France, when 20,000 screaming Chopamaniacs run wild on you!!!!!!

What'ya gonna do France, when 20,000 screaming Chopamaniacs run wild on you!!!!!!

If I could thank this twice I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Still looking for a 2v2 partner.

More News :
    This is the first major prize announcement related to the jeuxactu SFIV Master Series: You'll be able to win a plane ticket offered by the GNOUZ CORP. A ticket to go to the EVO this summer!

The Grand Winner of the Master Series will be the WGC SF4 representative at the largest American fighting game tournament of the year!

This offer is valid from every airport in the world.

Coming Soon: The second grand prize, offered by jeuxactu.com!!!

Don't miss the opportunity to enter the SFIV Master Series, not when you get three tries to get to the top!

:eek::D It's mine I tells yous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Tin is in, he posted on the facebook group that he'll be taking the same flights as the rest of us!

When registering, do I just send paypal payment to that email address with a note saying which signup name it's for and which tournament?

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Tin is in, he posted on the facebook group that he'll be taking the same flights as the rest of us!

Man that guy had me in awe last Friday, he's ****ing EVIL good he is. The **** he pulled off had me talking about it for hours.

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    When registering, do I just send paypal payment to that email address with a note saying which signup name it's for and which tournament?

When I was registering I sent the note saying what tournaments I was in and then all my information : Full name, nickname, e-mail, country and Team name.

Right lads I have €70 in my PayPal account that can be used for paying for events.

First seven to reply on the thread, or until the €70 is wasted if people are signing up for 2s too.

For everyone else, they are stopping online payment after the 26th so you'd better get a move on.

I'm already done for the Singles tourny. I didn't enter the 2v2 cuz I'm a tit :)

Shloer wrote: »
    I'm already done for the Singles tourny. I didn't enter the 2v2 cuz I'm a tit :)

There's still time. Xinkai is looking for a 2vs2 partner. You'll have to decide who gets to be Ryu though as I'm fairly certain same character teams are not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

xinkai has been working on his Sakura, I'm sure a little gentle persuasion would go a long way.

Ry also plays Viper though and maybe he might want to switch it up for the 2s.

Ry also plays Viper though and maybe he might want to switch it up for the 2s.

Yeh I'm not gonna bother with the 2v2 as I'm happy enough as it is. Also my Viper is far far from any form of readiness to play competitively. She's under construction :P

• Advertisement

Anyone see this? :)

"Special Event :: SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV"

Some kind of SF4 Masters event

http://www.worldgamecup.com/articles.php?article=8801

Also noticed this in the rules,

3.2 Training Zone & Competition Zone

"The players who payed their entry fee will have access to two separate zones:

- The Training Zone, where they will be able to freely try and train on the games which are not in competition at the moment.
    - The Competition Zone, where they will be able to train for the tournaments to come, if they registered for them.

The Competition Zone is only available to the players who registered for the current tournament."

Freely train on games not in the competition at the moment? *Cough* What could this be?

I'm guessing it's games that aren't being played at that time or day until the tournament for that game has started but it'd be nice if it meant games not freely available to play yet such as ssf4.

Or other fighting games which are already out that aren't running tournaments... I'd say there will be some kind of Super SF4 setup but it'll probably be jammers all the time.

The winner of the SF IV Master Series gets free flights to Evo.

They are having a SSF IV demo too I think.

Yeh I looked at the schedule and the main stage has "SURPRISE!" every day from 1:30 onwards except for Saturday and Sunday so there's bound to be some SSF4 **** going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'm really hoping that the 3s characters will be on display at this. Perhaps this shall be the Vegas Fight Night we had for the Alpha characters? Wishful thinking maybe...

I'd just like to see Super in action though, can't see myself queuing for (probably) hours for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I hate you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Sisko wrote: »
    I hate you guys

what he said

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dieminion Registered

Wow, I got to catch his games, the man who I learned alot of my recent lame off of :)

EDIT: You guys are going to be so glad for me boring your faces off if you run into him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Dieminion Registered

Wow, I got to catch his games, the man who I learned alot of my recent lame off of :)

EDIT: You guys are going to be so glad for me boring your faces off if you run into him.

He plays a mean Honda as well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

A-Trak wrote: »
    He plays a mean Honda as well.

Yup. It's weirdly quick to grasp one if you play the other. I guess both get you used to projectile abuse from Ryu's and Sagats :)

Advertisement