Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Lost

Options
  • 02-02-2010 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I lost my iPhone in UCD today, I was in the forum bar at about 4 30 but it could have been on the way or even in Quinn or the other student bar. The person who has it has turned it off, I am asking if anybody finds it could they please please leave it into the Forum bar or into the SU desk or just post up here, I will be checking these places every day for the next while. Would really appreciate it the person who found could do the honest thing, I worked and saved really hard for it, its my pride and joy.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Ring O2 to get it blocked. Its not a good sign its off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

got insurance?

if its turned off of course its a bad sign, get it locked ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Emmma

Thank u both for ur help, no unfortunatly no insurance, ye just called the network there and its barred so hopefuly if it cant be used by anybody except for myself now, the person might be willing to hand it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

As far as I'm aware you can still unlock it even if o2 bar it from the network so I wouldn't hold your breath about getting it back unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

if you've got mobile me you can track and wipe it etc if they turn it on and are online, very handy i must say, one of the main reasons i have MM..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

no sign in forum yet. will contact the manager to pass on the message in case it does turn up.
    best luck

Really appreciate all your help, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Einstein?

Time to get an iPad!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Stories such as this in UCD make me a sad panda. Hope you get it back but wouldn't hold out much hope at this stage :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Check ads around campus for someone advertising an iPhone for sale. Perhaps if they are scum enough to rob it they are dumb enough to sell it in UCD!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Maybe but up a few notices offering a reward, worked for me before. Hope you find it, i'll be on the look out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

alan4cult wrote: »
    Maybe but up a few notices offering a reward, worked for me before. Hope you find it, i'll be on the look out.

But make sure the reward isn't more than the cost of the iPhone itself ;)

Thanks for all the advice, its really appreciated. If the person who has it is reading this post, ill be offering a reward, will print out a few signs today to stick up aswell, good idea.

Advertisement