Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban List

Options
  • 02-02-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,406 ✭✭✭✭

Can someone tell me how to access the ban list? Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

go find beruthial's profile or posts and click the link in her sig. Thats how i do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It's not funny since Talliesin left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

No 'big name' bannings anymore... just Muppetts.

Gordon must be losing it:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No 'big name' bannings anymore... just Muppetts.

Gordon must be losing it:cool:
    Would you consider yourself a 'big name'?

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote: »
    Would you consider yourself a 'big name'?

Certainly not, Gordon, just your average run of the mill subscriber and enjoyer of the flirtatious and coquettish banter which flits around the many diverse and multifaceted Fora.

Hmmm:mad:

Judging by the amount of thanks to your post there Gordon, would opine that most of the thankers would 'pop one' in the breeks if the auld Flutther took a site ban:eek:

Perish the thought, and best of good wishes to yourself and your staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Certainly not, Gordon, just your average run of the mill subscriber and enjoyer of the flirtatious and coquettish banter which flits around the many diverse and multifaceted Fora.

Hmmm:mad:

Judging by the amount of thanks to your post there Gordon, would opine that most of the thankers would 'pop one' in the breeks if the auld Flutther took a site ban:eek:

Perish the thought, and best of good wishes to yourself and your staff.
    I thanked it because it was a witty, sharp tongued reply. It could have been me on the receiving end of it and it'd have gotten a thanks too :p

Indeed it was.

I set myself up, and got the nib of a shoe in the clackers.

No complaints from the Flutther.

Advertisement