Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are you boring or outgoing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im a pretty reserved person, but i like going out.

e.g., last week, i was out at the buskers comedy festival on wednesday evening, followed by a gig, thursday was a gig, friday was a magazine launch party and back to the pub, saturday was one of my favourite local bands... didnt get to bed before 4am any of those nights. this week is much quieter, nothing much so far, got an animal charity meeting, and then going to a poetry reading, nothing planned for tomorrow night, but getting a new tattoo done this weekend, and hopefully going to a gig on saturday night.

arrrgh, tired and rambling. what im trying to say is, you dont have to be boring or outgoing. im not a very interesting person as far as speaking to most people goes. i dont have much to say to most people. many find my job, involvement with different groups, or taste in music interesting. but as a person, im really quite dull to talk to :pac: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Well i care about my schoolwork.
    But i would see myself as outgoing but not too outgoing like. My friends kinda influence it. Like my school friends are boring as hell so i'd be left with nothing to do sometimes. While when i'm with my waterford or limerick friends, they actually like to have a good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

overly outgoing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I was a ridiculously boring/reserved teenager. I've actually become more sociable/outgoing in the past few months than ever before.

I'd still rank myself as pretty boring though.

Advertisement