Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand WHV and working in Ski resorts

Options
  • 02-02-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey Just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get a NZ working holiday visa from and ird number, dont really want to go through usit as I know they can be quite expensive. Hoping to get a job in one of the ski resorts in NZ, anyone ever worked in one?? And also ski season seems to be from June until October which is 5 months so is there no limit to how long you can work there, like for example in Oz it was 3 months when i was there!! Been tryin to find out proper info online but seems to be giving different info everywhere i look!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

www.immigration.govt.nz should help - there is no limit on how long you can work here in NZ. Get the visa online - takes about 2 days. Get an IRD number when you get here, takes about a week or so. I don't know anything about the Ski Season or Ski work so maybe someone elsr can point you in the right direction

Advertisement