Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 v 4 Custom Games (MLG)

Options
  • 02-02-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Anybody interested in playing some 4 v 4 custom games 1 or 2 times a week? I have a team of 4 but matchmaking has become awfully slow when you're in a party of 4 and it sucks to get put up against Americans all the time when playing from Ireland.

Only interested in playing MLG map variants & gametypes.

If you're interested & have 4 people to play, post your GT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

I have the RRoD at the moment but when I get my Xbox back I'll be looking to sharpen up again.

What's you're GT and your team's levels in MLG?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

id be up for it, although i have no team. have been playin more mlg lately.. only level 22, 43 in team slayer though

• Registered Users Posts: 10 John_McClane

GT is Luc1us Vorenus

MLG skill level is about 20, but haven't been playing it very long. TS skill is 41. The rest of my team is pretty much the same (although obviously not quite as good :))

I enjoy the MLG gametypes, but the playlist sucks. Full of derankers if you go in on your own and full of teams of 50s if you go in as a party of 4. Not to mention slow matchmaking times.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

I have a 42 in MLG and my team mates are around that mark as well. We all have 50s in slayer (not that it means anything).

Looks like we might be slightly ahead of you skill wise but our team work is pathetic so you'd probably destroy us anyway. :D I'll PM you my GT and anyone else who wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mk7775

hey im up for some mlg customs, gt is MBK Catalyst,
    love mlg but never can get a team going or enough for customs, add me if you need someone to play

• Advertisement
Advertisement