Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggie Group Lucan

Options
  • 02-02-2010 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I live in Lucan and am looking to form a doggie group, where us local dog owners can meet up regularly and go walking and visit at the local parks (preferably the less populated ones) and let our dogs socialize. Anyone interested please reply? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

buddyNozzy wrote: »
    I live in Lucan and am looking to form a doggie group, where us local dog owners can meet up regularly and go walking and visit at the local parks (preferably the less populated ones) and let our dogs socialize. Anyone interested please reply? Thanks

hey i am interested!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 buddyNozzy

Hey elainepie glad to hear it. Where abouts are you located? im across from Griffeen park. What sort of times n days would suit you and ur dog best? im pretty flexible with my time at present- weekdays or weekends both suit us. I have two male shih tzu's. What about yourself?

Hey elainepie glad to hear it. Where abouts are you located? im across from Griffeen park. What sort of times n days would suit you and ur dog best? im pretty flexible with my time at present- weekdays or weekends both suit us. I have two male shih tzu's. What about yourself?

hey i work different hours every day.. my dog is very big i have attached a picture of him. that was taken a few months ago, he is bigger now. usually people with little dogs don't want him to play!! He is quite big.. what do you think. How are your dogs with big huge dogs?

hey i am located in Ballyfermot, and work different hours every day.. However, my dog is very big i have attached a picture of him. that was taken a few months ago, he is bigger now! usually people with little dogs don't want him to play with their dogs!! He is quite big.. what do you think. How are your dogs with big huge dogs?

My younger dog Ozzy LOVES big dogs, he loves chasing them continuously and tiring himself out. I was at the park the other day and he was playing with a big golden retriever who was really rough with him hehe and kept running and pretty much jumping on him, but still Ozzy kept going back for more. Buddy who is older by 1 month (and much more placid) prefers the smaller dogs.

• Advertisement

My younger dog Ozzy LOVES big dogs, he loves chasing them continuously and tiring himself out. I was at the park the other day and he was playing with a big golden retriever who was really rough with him hehe and kept running and pretty much jumping on him, but still Ozzy kept going back for more. Buddy who is older by 1 month (and much more placid) prefers the smaller dogs.

oh great, bruno would love that and he is a big friendly giant!! he never fights, even when dogs go for them he just runs off!! how about next wed? I think i am finished work about 3 ish

Bruno-good name for a dog. Yeah next Wed sounds ok to me. Do you want to meet at the playground entrance at Griffeen Park say 4pm? and then we can try find somewhere the boys run n play (some of the soccer pitches down the bak are sometimes less occupied than the ones closer to the playground)

Advertisement