Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Correct way to filter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Won't be doing that over here especially on the M50, not enough room to squeeze through :D. Too many "exit stage left / right" drivers in this country!
    Anyway with the speed of cars in Dublin city lately you wouldn't have to ride too fast to get through:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Some skill involved in that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

KTRIC wrote: »
    Some skill involved in that :D

You have to admit though, all it would take is one person who swerves for their exit at the last moment and he would not be walking away.

Its bikers like this that are the reason for so many single vehicle accidents with bikes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

0:55 wouldve been very easy for the blue car to go out infront of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

That adrenelin rush riding was done by the legend named Ghostrider, Its stuff he is very good at.
    He was 100% focused on his riding, remembering that he has a different view of the hazards ahead of him on that run, and he chose the best route in his opinion at that split second through those hazards.
    Its not advisable for this type of riding to be done by an unexperienced rider.
    If you are in to real road racing, its a buzz.
    I like it.

• Advertisement

You have to admit though, all it would take is one person who swerves for their exit at the last moment and he would not be walking away.

Its bikers like this that are the reason for so many single vehicle accidents with bikes.

I have to disagree with you on that point.

Single accidents on bikes happen for varous other reasons, some due to the state of the roads, some due to avoiding vehicles who cannot keep to their own side of the road,or other vehicles not looking in their mirrors/not indicating, also some due to panic. etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

weeder wrote: »
    0:55 wouldve been very easy for the blue car to go out infront of him.

Think he breaks a light just after that too!
    Obviously crazy stuff, but good to watch. Very little time to think and any hesitation and he's screwed. He'd make a good fighter pilot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Whats this one, Ghostrider part V11? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

Dangerous fooker.....full beam on all the time!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

He/She broke a red light at one stage tut tut.....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

Is it japan or the states?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Is it japan or the states?

The japanese drive on the same side of the road as us, hence Jap imports so it's not Japan anyway.

Sweden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

one way to earn a toe tag :D. Was a rush watching it. One or two of the intersection cross overs were close

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭emptyshed

Moron of the highest order! Crap riding, maybe when they're in a wheelchair they will have more time to practice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,533 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Splatter-fodder.
    While these videos are entertaining to watch, they're a little unbalanced, as you only get to see the ones where everything works out ok. The other ones don't ever make it to the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Organ Donar trying to make a donation.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Chaos Marine

I have to disagree with you on that point.

Single accidents on bikes happen for varous other reasons, some due to the state of the roads, some due to avoiding vehicles who cannot keep to their own side of the road,or other vehicles not looking in their mirrors/not indicating, also some due to panic. etc etc.

And alcohol. I think I heard that 60% of all bike crashes occur due to alcohol, even a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Splatter-fodder.
    While these videos are entertaining to watch, they're a little unbalanced, as you only get to see the ones where everything works out ok. The other ones don't ever make it to the internet.

thats not true

there are loads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Tigger wrote: »
    thats not true

there are loads

Yeah, there's hundreds. Not as much fun to watch though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

oh yeah i'm not going looking for them :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

oh my.. imagine sitting on the back! :p
    Dunno if i would cry or die or both but at least I know i'd have gone swiftly to a higher place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,533 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Tigger wrote: »
    thats not true

there are loads
    Well, I suppose that's true. They're just not worshipped by the same group of fan-boys who like to entertain themselves with stories about the legendary Ghost-rider (which is basically anyone with a set of black leathers, and a cam attached to the front and rear of their bikes).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭zzr

and theres me wondering why motorbike insurance is so expensive a well so long as he only kills himself leave him off clown

Advertisement