Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Aid Agencies........

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

... Apparently John O'Shea was a volunteer until 1992. Someone cannonize the man :D

Just something from memory, for which I have no backup: it was reported when O'Shea first became salaried in Goal, his pay was set at the same level as he had been earning in his previous job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Just something from memory, for which I have no backup: it was reported when O'Shea first became salaried in Goal, his pay was set at the same level as he had been earning in his previous job.

Don't be conned into looking at just salary alone Branners.

I'm sure everything is above board...but the thing to look for is the ancilliaries

Company Car

Expenses vouching

Travel

Day to Day living expenses.

A salary of say 120K for a CEO is reasonably modest...but when combined with a generous "expenses" regeme is a nice little wedge to be trousering.

That's apparently how the Fas boys did it..

Advertisement