Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is the end of the world as I know it ;)

Options
  • 02-02-2010 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

I have recently moved myself and the entire Sanctuary to a new abode and decided to finally take the plunge and adopt a kitten. My own dogs are good with cats and the rescues are in kennels. I wasn't in any hurry as I am still busy with tying up lose ends re the move (bloody stressful!!!). I made a few half-hearted attempts looking here and there on websites but decided to wait until the dogs and myself were fully settled. Until.... well ...until last night when I was on PI and looked under urgent matters and read a post about two cats in need. Not exactly kittens and not exactly just one... and semi-feral BUT they stole my heart....

043.jpg

Provided everything is going well, Henry and Felix will be moving in at EGAR in a few weeks!!

I am over the moon and need to do serious cat thingies shopping ;).

THANK YOU, LAURA!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Awe that's really nice! Congrats on your new additions =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

Have fun. More trouble than a dog! (Or to be precise, three cats are more trouble than one small dog...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭annefitzy

OMG They are stunning;) I am also adding a new addition to my family as everyone knows I have a house full of my own cats plus the rescue ones....Well I am gettin a Male doggy who is about 6yrs old, I get to meet him tomorrow to see if he likes me, I passed the womans H/V the other day lol. From his pictures he looks a cheeky fecker so he will fit in just fine with my mad cats:)
    So Sarah it looks like we are both adding to our own animals...I bet you are all excited;) I know I am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Jaysus my heart sank when i read your title.I thought it was goin to be a horrendous story. But...majorly relieved it was just about ye taking on some kitties. Good stuff!

Im also waiting for a kittie too(but thinkin long and hard about the committment too)..so am excited for whos goin to land on my doorstep.

Whats meant to be and all that...:D

Good luck with Podge and Rodge haha..theres 2 names for ya!

Well I have my new addition and he is called Leo,he is terrified of men, I have him booked in to the vets for this afternoon for microchipping and Vaccinations Will also be making an appointment for nuetering him. will post a picture up of Leo later;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Haha, Anne, the catwoman is getting a dog and the dogwoman is getting cats :D. Life is stranger than fiction. Although your little canine has a very feline name ;). Good luck with the little man, Anne!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

anniehoo wrote: »
    Jaysus my heart sank when i read your title.

In my defense, I did put a smilie behind it.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Congratulations to you both.:)
    And how lucky is your timing, you can consult each other for tips!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

EGAR wrote: »
    In my defense, I did put a smilie behind it.;)
    Ah yeh true haha..missed that bit!

mymo wrote: »
    Congratulations to you both.:)
    And how lucky is your timing, you can consult each other for tips!

That is so true;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement