If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was looking for a quote on a 50PS8000

Options
  • 02-02-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I am looking for a quote on a LG 50PS8000. Do you hold these in stock?

What warranty does this come with?

Can you include delivery cost to Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Twodogs

Bump :-)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Twodogs.

Sorry for the delay in our reply.

Noramlly we do stock this screen but at the moment we are totally out of stock. I have even chased our warehouse and they also have no incoming date on this screen.

It was priced at £899.95 (In Store Only Purchase)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/lg/50ps8000/lg-50ps8000

We would be unable to ship this screen due to the size as we do not ship anything over 42". :(
    Or if the website has "In Store Only" beside the product.

LG screens come with the standard one year warranty.

Might any other screen suit your needs?

Thanks Kenny, can you give me a price for the P50G10?

Do you do the V10?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Twodogs wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny, can you give me a price for the P50G10?

Do you do the V10?

Twodogs,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have the 50G10 available from stock at the moment at £949.95 - this is for the UK model which is NOT a UHF/VHF model - however it will work fine if you are using it with an NTL/UPC/SKY STB.

We don't stock the 50V10 at the moment unfortunately - however at this price level you should start having a look at the stunning 47PFL9664 - we can do you a killer price on this if you are interested??

Thanks for the post and again give us a shout if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Twodogs,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have the 50G10 available from stock at the moment at £949.95 - this is for the UK model which is NOT a UHF/VHF model - however it will work fine if you are using it with an NTL/UPC/SKY STB.

We don't stock the 50V10 at the moment unfortunately - however at this price level you should start having a look at the stunning 47PFL9664 - we can do you a killer price on this if you are interested??

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John
    I would be interested in knowing that "killer" price :D
    I've been looking for a new tv around that size, and maybe a 5.1 system with that if your deal is really good ;)

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Powercity are selling the Irish version for €914 with one year warranty. Can you beat that?

Hi John,

Powercity are selling the Irish version for €914 with one year warranty. Can you beat that?

Two,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - which model is that - I cannot see any Pana 50" on the PC site at the moment?

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

it was in their Coolmine store. (and it was on their site yesterday:confused: but not today)

I know this is not much help but....

Thanks John,

it was in their Coolmine store. (and it was on their site yesterday:confused: but not today)

I know this is not much help but....

Twodogs,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I am stioll trying to find out what's the story woth this TV in PC but I'm finding it hard to get details over the phone and it's not online anymore - I'm away at the moment (until Friday) but I'll get that checked out instore over the weekend at the very latest and I'll revert.

Apologies again for the delay and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lardarse99

Twodogs,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John, would love to know what this killer price is too for the 47PFL9664 or for its small brother the 42.

Thanks Andy

• Advertisement

thanks john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Twodogs.

Just trying to make sure, we are catching all the posts.

Did you get sorted yet ?

Cheers

Dave

Hi guys

I'v sent Jonh a PM a while back re a PM he sent me.
    Could you maybe have a look and get back to me, no major rush.

Thanks

keving wrote: »
    Hi guys

I'v sent Jonh a PM a while back re a PM he sent me.
    Could you maybe have a look and get back to me, no major rush.

Thanks

Kev,

apologies for the delay and (finally) PM gone!

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Back at ya ;)
    (PM'd you that is :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Twodogs,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

i am looking at upgrading from my Sharp Aquous 37" HD Ready to A similar tv to the 47PFL9664 - What's this killer price???

Ryanno wrote: »
    Hi John,

i am looking at upgrading from my Sharp Aquous 37" HD Ready to A similar tv to the 47PFL9664 - What's this killer price???

Ryan,

PM sent!

ATB,

John Mc

Ryan,

PM sent!

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks again John,

New PM sent .........

Hope you can help!!!

Hi John,

Sorry to be a nuisance again!! I appreciate all you help on this. We will defo be going with you on the purchase of our new Living Room essentials :):D

I understand that the new 8 series is coming out in the next couple of months, with perfect pixel HD replacing the current precise pixel HD on these models and 3D ready?? Would it be worth my while hanging on for these (new Philips 42" 8 series) Or will these be WAYYYY out of my price range??

Thanks again,

Ryan

p.s. Is the current 7 and 8 series on display in Dame street, still need to convince the wife!! Interogation ...... I mean interview went well thoughicon12.gif......!!

Ryanno wrote: »
    Hi John,

Sorry to be a nuisance again!! I appreciate all you help on this. We will defo be going with you on the purchase of our new Living Room essentials :):D

I understand that the new 8 series is coming out in the next couple of months, with perfect pixel HD replacing the current precise pixel HD on these models and 3D ready?? Would it be worth my while hanging on for these (new Philips 42" 8 series) Or will these be WAYYYY out of my price range??

Thanks again,

Ryan

p.s. Is the current 7 and 8 series on display in Dame street, still need to convince the wife!! Interogation ...... I mean interview went well thoughicon12.gif......!!

Ryan,

yep - the whole range (except the 3 series big-screen) is always on display in The Philips Shop and you can see them in either HD or SD no problem (that's what we are there for..) The 8 / 9 series are also NET TV ready so you can bring in your
    better / other
    half in for a look (we can think of advantages for her that you never will!;)

If you know when you are coming we can even have your prime target set up in the demo room for you looking it's best - all you have to do is give us a shout.

On the subject of the new models - I'm at the launch tomorrow through Thursday and I hope to post whilst I'm away with availability / pricing and hopefully even some stolen real life pics!

I'll do my best to keep you all updated and as ever just ask - if we can assist a Boardie - we will,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.