Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed:

Options
  • 02-02-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭

Going to Tesco Extra Rathmullen, Drogheda, tommorrow, what exit of the M1 do I take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

You can take either the Duleek exit or the Donore exit. Its kinda inbetween

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Is it staraight down that road, in the business centre on the left or fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

appleb wrote: »
    You can take either the Duleek exit or the Donore exit. Its kinda inbetween

The Duleek exit IS the Donore exit, if you're coming from the South. There isn't actually 2 off ramps, you have to leave at the first and travel along parallel to the M'way until you get to the 2nd one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Save yourself a few quid and come off at the Drogheda South exit, it doesn't take long to get to the town from there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

The Duleek exit IS the Donore exit, if you're coming from the South. There isn't actually 2 off ramps, you have to leave at the first and travel along parallel to the M'way until you get to the 2nd one.

There are 2 exits if you're coming from the south (i.e. heading northwards). First exit after toll area is for Duleek, second exit is Donore.

There's only one exit for Donore/Duleek if you're heading south (towards Dublin) - exit through the toll booth on the slip road which links to the Donore Rd and take the parallel Rd towards the Duleek Rd if necessary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

gipi wrote: »
    There are 2 exits if you're coming from the south (i.e. heading northwards). First exit after toll area is for Duleek, second exit is Donore.

There's only one exit for Donore/Duleek if you're heading south (towards Dublin) - exit through the toll booth on the slip road which links to the Donore Rd and take the parallel Rd towards the Duleek Rd if necessary.

Actually checked it out myself today, and came back here to say I was wrong, but you beat me to it.
    There are indeed 2 separate off ramps for N-bound traffic. There's only 1 N-bound ON ramp.

Advertisement