Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weird food combos

Options
  • 02-02-2010 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any any weird food combos they like ....

Here's one of mine......
    Mushy peas, tbs pesto, tbs chief brown sauce, chili flakes and black pepper mixed all together....mmmmm ma favorite...:rolleyes:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

My favorite sandwiches

two slices of bread
    butter
    tomato ketchup
    american mustard
    mayo

yummers

or two slices of bread
    plastic cheese
    tartar sauce
    gerkins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

my trim brother loves brown bread with butter and brown sauce spread on it. Thought of it makes me feel sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

A girl that works with my brother eats porridge with peanut butter for breakfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Clementine

Dipping chips in a chocolate milkshake. Sounds mank but think about it: cream, chocolate, sugar, salt, fat, carb- all things which are bad for us, but taste so good so why not mix them together? Try it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i am all about dipping chips in milkshake, generally vanilla though... that's a treat i don't get too often.

a friend told me she eats tuna and banana on pizza, some restaurant in enniskillen sells it too...

one of my absolute favourite things ever is banana bread (preferably homemade) broken up in a bowl with milk and eaten like cereal - so yum-o!

one thing that i find totally gross but many people consider "dinner" is rice, chips and bbq/curry sauce...i just don't get it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭BrigR

I like a peanut butter sandwich with salami! Never liked the combination of peanut butter with jam. I also like a piece of cheese to go with bread and jam.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i think my granny wins.

her favourite dinner is pasta, with hot milk and sugar.

she gets so excited about it, that sometime she cannot wait for the pasta to be fully cooked and will eat when its crunchy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Old friend used to eat a ham and jam sandwich :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

1 wrap
    4 fish fingers
    1 egg
    Ketchup

Savage !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Pretty common in the 80s especially but hubby loves bread and sugar sandwiches which I find really really disgusting.

Don't have it anymore but used to eat dry coco pops, whole banana on top then a great big dollop of Nutella on top of the bananan.

Like white bread with mayo, caramalised red onion, bit of english mustard and cheese and onion tayto.

Not that strange esp. compared to some of the posts lol.

• Advertisement
Advertisement