Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanparty Cancelled Till Summer

Options
  • 03-02-2010 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

LanParty.ie 3 - CANCELLED

Due to unforseen circumstances we have had to cancel our event in March. With it coming towards exam season for schools, colleges and universities our next event won't be till the summer. Apologies for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you at the next LAN.

Anyone who has paid will have refunds issued within the next 48 hours.

Any queries should be sent to info {at} lanparty.ie

Boo-urns! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No excuse not to go to Cannes now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Bummer. Is there an inferno ranbat this month, whens the dictator back?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

He's back already but currently has no access to boards. Will ask him when he's thinking for the next tournament next time I see him on MSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

What about that gamesnash thing? We should do that I suppose :)

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

+ 1 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

The Gamesnash thing is €4.40 return on Dublin bus and can be done any Saturday instead of XGC.

I'll probably be heading to Belfast on Saturday so won't be going to Dunboyne this week, but maybe next week or the week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Indeed, so maybe weekend after next so? I'm up for it anyways

Advertisement