Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electro dance begginner amater and fan required

Options
  • 03-02-2010 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello
    I'm a begginer at dancing. I am practising electro dancing at the moment and seek for help.
    I'm looking for people who wouldl like to learn that dance and create an irish team.
    The dance was created 3 years ago in Paris. It was named at that time Tecktonik. it then became milky way then electro dance "E.D".
    If you want to learn more about the dance, look into youtube for videos. Type vertifight if you want to see E.D battles.
    The dance is fun and pretty wild.
    Now I know it might look gay for some of you. But in fact you should know that few videos on the internet were made by begginners when the dance was created. It has now became much better. And it belongs to the person dancing to create their own style. If it looks gay, it is the person's fault.
    There are Battles for that dance called vertifight. the championships of the world was made few weeks ago. France came number one russian second.
    Anybody welcome.
    Please mail me back for more details or reply to this post!

Advertisement