Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone ever use their UCD connect calendar?

• 03-02-2010 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Can you even migrate your class timetable from SIS to it?

For that matter would anyone say they utilise more then two or three features of UCD connect on a regular basis?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

The only time I log in to UCD connect / SIS is to get my exam results. God awful piece of software.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

I use UCD Connect to check my timetable and college e-mail. It's fine for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Email, access blackboard, SIS... That's pretty much it. Don't use the vast majority of the features.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

WeeBushy wrote: »
    Email, access blackboard, SIS... That's pretty much it. Don't use the vast majority of the features.
    There are other features?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

I use UCD Connect to check my timetable and college e-mail. It's fine for that.

When you say UCD Connect, are you including SIS or have you actually been able to get your class timetable on the UCD connect calendar with having to double sign in to SIS?

• Advertisement

Davidius wrote: »
    There are other features?

Yeah loads. There's a calendar, announcements, events, access to connect files, news, IT section, library section... and more that I'm missing I'm sure.

dr gonzo wrote: »
    When you say UCD Connect, are you including SIS or have you actually been able to get your class timetable on the UCD connect calendar with having to double sign in to SIS?

If you go to the student life tab, in the top right corner there class timetable. It also shows your end of semester exams when they are released which is handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Gaeldor68

Simple answer, no.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Redirect your mail to your GMail or else use Apple Mail / Microsoft Outlook. The web interface is just plain ugly.

Advertisement