Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling All Airsoft Gear!!!

Options
  • 03-02-2010 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

:
    ***********SOLD-SOLD-SOLDSOLD-SOLD**************
    My complete Airsoft collection, Gun has been used in about 2-3 skirmishes. Has always been thoroughly cleaned and oiled after every skirmish. Also never dry fired (Shot with-out pellets). All original boxes included
    Contents:
    HK 416 Full STOCK, RIS (Metal Gear Box) J & G 1 joule energy
    M203 G&G Short Grenade Launcher
    ACOG Red Dot Sight L Arm
    Gun Upgrades:
    Prometheus Tight bore barrel Length 509mm, 6.03mm.
    (Increase accuracy and power with longer tight bore barrel, Automatic Sniper)
    Silencer Covers Extended Barrel.
    Standard barrel and muzzle break also included good for CQB.
    Enhanced Hop up Rubber.
    Guarder Bore-up cylinder
    Polycarbonate piston
    Silenced Piston Head
    Ball bearing Spring Guide
    Enhanced Tappet plate
    Spares:
    Brand New SP130 Spring
    A set of Guarder helical ultimate torque up gears
    J&G cylinder and cylinder head,
    Spring Guide
    Tappet plate
    Standard barrel
    Pretty much a full spare gearbox
    5 Magazines:
    3 High Capacity Magazines Metal
    2 Mid Capacity Magazines No winding Required Good for Stealth
    1 M203 120 Round Grenade
    Iron Sights
    Magazine Key
    Uniform :
    Size (Regular – Large) Green Camouflage
    Army hat for uniform
    Olive green knee and elbow pads
    Body Webbing holds all Magazines and M203 grenade
    Safety Goggles good condition no scratches
    Sling for Gun
    Tactical Fingerless Gloves
    Other:
    Speed Loader
    3000 .20g Pellets
    Silicone Gun Oil to Clean Barrel
    Cleaning Rod
    Orange Safety Muzzle Cover
    Large Battery 1500 MHA
    Army Torch Changeable Colour lens (Red / Blue / Green)
    ¼ Can Green Gas for Grenade
    Gear Box Multi-tool sold SOLD sold SOLD sold

Could Come to some delivery arrangement meet half way... Dont Wanna Post...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

Would you consider E120 for the M203 & the grenade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 icetofire

Hey thats good offer, wanna try sell everything in one go. If that does not work ill get back to you.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 D__Black__

HI There, I would be very Interested in the whole package, certainly the 416. Where you based? If I make an offer, i'd be payin cash and I wanna make sure I can get to you.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭chris20

any chance you would sell the guarder gears seperate?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Jules.Winnfield

I'll offer E250 for the 416(with accessories) and M203

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

any chance you want to sell the acog separately

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

offer 400 for the lot

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

THere will be absolutely NO posting offers on individual items until the OP posts individual prices.

Next person to do so gets banned. By all means, ask if items will be separated, but no offer prices please.

chris20 wrote: »
    any chance you would sell the guarder gears seperate?? :)

Try to sell the lot in one go

D__Black__ wrote: »
    HI There, I would be very Interested in the whole package, certainly the 416. Where you based? If I make an offer, i'd be payin cash and I wanna make sure I can get to you.:p

I live on the east coat commute regularly to Dublin And Belfast if That is Any Good To You

• Advertisement

offer 400 for the lot

Just Waiting to see what D Black wants to offer, but thinking that sounds good

icetofire wrote: »
    Just Waiting to see what D Black wants to offer, but thinking that sounds good

Dude cheers for that. East coast is perfect for me and I will offer 400 for the lot pending a quick check of the the funds in the bank, if you can wait for a definite answer I'll be back online no later than 7:00 tonight. :o. (Damn lectures)

Cheers dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

If deal doesn't go through with him my offer still stands

If deal doesn't go through with him my offer still stands

Yea he will post at 7pm, if he does not want to take it, it's for you.

Dude, all systems go if your still accepting my bid. I assume all parts are fully working? Anyway, I live in Dublin so we should be able to arrange something. Anyway to pm?

D__Black__ wrote: »
    Dude, all systems go if your still accepting my bid. I assume all parts are fully working? Anyway, I live in Dublin so we should be able to arrange something. Anyway to pm?

Hey, Yea its a deal! The Gun, m203, ACOG, MAGS etc are all perfect 100%. The Battery charger has slight loose wire still charges, you may want to invest in new one along the way they couple euro on Ebay. But Apart From that every thing is dead on. If your Still Happy Ill list the airsoft as sold. I should be heading through Dublin on maybe Saturday if that is any good, you can inspect gear before you buy Need To get your email to communicate, will not be back onto internet till morning at 9am.

I hadn't noticed it before, but icetofire ... could you explain to me why you have an sp130 spring and helical torque up gearset included in this bundle?

Are these fitted?

Lemming wrote: »
    I hadn't noticed it before, but icetofire ... could you explain to me why you have an sp130 spring and helical torque up gearset included in this bundle?

Are these fitted?

They are not fitted, was going to build a full new gearbox but never got round to it.

They are not fitted, was going to build a full new gearbox but never got round to it.

Technically, owning these is not illegal, but what you speak of doing would push your AEG to circa 380 FPS which is very much illegal in this country, so I would reconsider bundling of these with this package.

Lemming wrote: »
    Technically, owning these is not illegal, but what you speak of doing would push your AEG to circa 380 FPS which is very much illegal in this country, so I would reconsider bundling of these with this package.

I could put the gears and every thing else into the gear box leaving the spring out. Still Keeping it legal. Or I could also fit the spring and drill a small hole in the air nozzle thus reducing the energy, This is what some Asian companies do, using sp120 springs. Are you a forum admin or just know it all individual?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I could put the gears and every thing else into the gear box leaving the spring out. Still Keeping it legal. Or I could also fit the spring and drill a small hole in the air nozzle thus reducing the energy, This is what some Asian companies do, using sp120 springs. Are you a forum admin or just know it all individual?
    It's a €10 spring mate, it'll put the AEG over the limit, don't bother, drilling nozzles is bad anyway, if you do it wrong could break it or severly lower fps and the gearbox is still pulling a heavy, uneccessary spring.

Or I could also fit the spring and drill a small hole in the air nozzle thus reducing the energy, This is what some Asian companies do, using sp120 springs.

Dear god ... why do this when you don't have to. The disadvantages of this "procedure" are well documented on the main forum so they shall not be discussed here.

Very much a case of read what LeftyLip said.
    Are you a forum admin or just know it all individual?

I was going to leave this post at the above comments by myself, but to answer your question as to whether or not I am an admin or a "know it all", I'll hand you a week's ban for abuse and let you decide which I am.

Edit. TBH, I have a distinct impression that you couldn't give two f*cks about the law in this country and would quite happily throw an SP130 spring and helical gears into your gearbox to then skirmish with. With that in mind, I am rather wary as to whether or not I should hand you a far heavier ban for intent.

In light of recent events, I withdraw my offer.

Advertisement