Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange sighting over New Ross

Options
  • 03-02-2010 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

hey all. drove through new ross about 11.10 on tuesday night and saw the strangest thing, an orange ball of light in the sky over the rugby club area, i pulled in and filmed it on the mobile, it then moved rather quickly toward the wexford direction, anyone else see this or have i finally taken leave from my own brain???:eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

any chance of banging up some footage for us all to see

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Chinese lanterns seem to be all the rage at the moment. I saw a series of them taking off from Clonard a few weeks ago and somebody else saw some a while before that in and around Murrintown

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

Just listening to Matt Cooper on Today FMs Last Word

At around 6pm this evening a suspected meteor/fire ball hit earth and could be seen around ireland.
    Astronomy Ireland reckon it exploded in atmospshere 100 miles from the ground.

If the object was the size of desk the magnitude of the flash would be as huge and seen over most of ireland it would be so big.

http://www.astronomy.ie/

Advertisement