Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Officer Jenny or Nurse Joy?

• 03-02-2010 1:50am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,747 CMod ✭✭✭✭

PHOTO_43813_1663_63743_main.jpg

22891-607455_nursejoycm_super_large.png

So if you had to choose, which one wold you choose?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I have no idea why, but I'd have to go for Nurse Joy.

Jenny just doesn't seem my type...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I would normally say Officer Jenny, but I've just noticed a suspicious shadow/bulge in the front of 'her' skirt...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 St. Robbie

Nurse Joy for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Nurse Joy. I'm not into the whole disciplinarian thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

God I hated Jenny. She was so utterly dim in the cartoon, coming out with the most obvious statements while missing the most logical conclusions. No wonder Team Rocket felt safe enough to commit mass crime in uniform.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Nurse Joy for the win. Jenny seemeed like a bit of a tool, but Joy probably went through a lot of training and stuff :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,747 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Nurse Joy for the win. Jenny seemeed like a bit of a tool, but Joy probably went through a lot of training and stuff :P

In Coppers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I think I'd have to go with Jenny. Joy seems like a bit of a sap. In the sappy way...

Easy choice for me. Jenny. Mainly because she has a Growlithe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

jenny for sure:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement