Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSS + text question

Options
  • 03-02-2010 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm having a little difficulty due to my limited knowledge of CSS. The text on the homepage of my website looks fine at the moment. The content section is set to be 400px wide in the CSS sheet. The text fits this size and I don't want it to be stretched any further.

What I do want to do is insert two thumbnails to the right of the text. Since the content is set to be 400px wide, any thumbnails I insert are showing up beneath the text as there's no room for them, as it were.

Is there a way to keep the text as is, but to increase the content width so the two thumbnails fit horizontally across? I suppose I could make the text an image but it's got links in it so that's not an option.

Cheers.

EDIT: Figured it out. Thanks for the help anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

It's hard to decipher what you're actually trying to achieve, but I'd guess that a float:right on the images (or a wrapper div around both of them) might help ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

snip

Advertisement