Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare a thought for Barry

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

AMIIAM wrote: »
    Beardy, Get real.!

Funny.
    As long as the Irish public sector think they have a god given right to hold their fellow Irish taxpayers to ransom, they will be slated. And rightly so!

How can they hold anyone to ransom when they, according to you, don't do anything at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭AMIIAM

They shamelessly collect their unearned salaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Paulzx

And you know every one of them i suppose?

I collect my wages every week without any shame knowing i've bloody well earned them. Sometimes i even earn them serving tits like you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭FlashGordon1969

This hardly constitutes a debatable point. What thought went into this-what an amazing brain you have!!

Looks like coalition won again. DIVIDE and CONQUER! Old as da hills. How more stupid can the Oirish get?????

• Advertisement

Getting funnier.
    Abe Lincon wrote:
    'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Come on man... there's got to be more to you than just spouting bile that you read in the papers. You have to reconcile your two main arguments:

1. Public servants are holding the country to ransom by threatening to not do their jobs.
    2. Public servants do nothing and collect undeserved wage packets.

You can't believe both these things. Do you even know who public servants are and what they do?

Beardy, It is obvious to me, (a red top sunday reader); Your assertion by the way!! that you hold a junior post in the public service gravy train. Maybe you could try going to night classes to improve your position?? Feel free if more advice needed.

Beardy, It is obvious to me, (a red top sunday reader); Your assertion by the way!! that you hold a junior post in the public service gravy train. Maybe you could try going to night classes to improve your position?? Feel free if more advice needed.

Nope, I never mentioned the red tops... that was someone else. And you never answered my question, but that's ok.

As for my position, who said it needs improving? I'm on the record as saying that I'm happy enough with how things are... no further advice required!

Beardy, you are correct. You did not assert my alleged red top readership. Please acceept my apologies on this matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

AMIIAM, you don't appear to be doing anything around these parts but stirring. Knock it off, please.

Also, this thread is descending towards being locked.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

I think people are deliberately trying to get this thread locked. IMO like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Sometimes I wonder if some of the posters are locked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

awww, bless Barry and his little cotton socks :pac:

Advertisement