Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Chocolate

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Murphy's Aztec hot chocolate, made from 70% chocolate, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg and chilli! It's savage, like Christmas in a drink :D

Sounds savage, where did you get it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

I want a Starbucks xmas hot chocolate right now!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭click_here!!!

Hi,
    I had white hot chocolate in BB's Café, Leisureland, Salthill, Galway a few days ago, and it was brilliant and quite unique.

Does anyone know can you buy the ingredients or is there a recepie to make this at home?

Hi Click_Here!!!

I would just heat some milk up in a saucepan and when it boils, add some white chocolate (quantities will depend on how sweet/chocolatey you want it), and keep stirring until it melts. I often do this with regular galaxy or dairy milk and it's yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭click_here!!!

Hi Click_Here!!!

I would just heat some milk up in a saucepan and when it boils, add some white chocolate (quantities will depend on how sweet/chocolatey you want it), and keep stirring until it melts. I often do this with regular galaxy or dairy milk and it's yum!

I'll try that sometime, thank-you!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Aero mint hot chocolate in my hand... oh the bubbles :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Love hot chocolate but hate the Starbucks variety. Café Sol do a decent hot chocolate imo.

Cadburys is the best for making at home. I've tried Green & Blacks, M&S and they're not bad but it's hard experimenting. I currently have jars Bournville and Aero that'll probably never be used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

My boyfriend bought a box of Butlers chocolates that you use to make hot chocolate the other day. You just melt 'em in warm milk. Most delicious hot choc ever, mmm. Possibly what I'll miss most about winter - those nights in, sitting on the couch, wrapped in a blanket with a mug of hot choc cradled in my hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

You just melt 'em in warm milk

or cream :eek: Amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

dango wrote: »
    or cream :eek: Amazing.

Ooh! I didn't know you could do that! Sounds so good though! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement