Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Make Up Courses

• 03-02-2010 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hey!!

Just wondering if anyone has been to any good make up courses lately??Im studying beauty therapy at the mo and we have done the basics but I want to do something extra, I want to do foxers in make up and tanning and things for weddings and debs etc. Based in Cork so if it was a day course anywhere in the country it would be ideal! A lot on the ones ive seen online are for a few weeks or months and very expensive!!
    Thanks!!:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭Princess_N

Hi I've just started module 3 course in LA Make-Up Academy, Love it so far, I think they do some weekend courses, Have a look at their website,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

This is in Dublin but maybe you could find a cheap place to stay if you were doing a course. She's the best make up artist in the country imo. Look at the 'about Zoe' part of the website too.

http://www.zoeclark.com/make-up-courses-dublin.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 14 roxy21

Hiya,

Im based in cork aswell and looking into doing a beuty therapy course or make up artistry, just wondering where your doing yours if you dont mind me asking?? and can u do this as an evening class??

Advertisement