Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humanitas Tournament Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Yeah, unless I only had demons as spectators. Oh, I need to get posting, don't I?

Yes you do!! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Okay, is done. All the fanbois may now kiss my arse for tying in a classic league incarnation, and the setting for The Crow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Okay, is done. All the fanbois may now kiss my arse for tying in a classic league incarnation, and the setting for The Crow.

You talk crazy sometimes man, but I like it! Now, where the hawt chicks at?! :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You talk crazy sometimes man, but I like it! Now, where the hawt chicks at?! :P
    They all got bumped off.

Would anyone have a problem if I dropped Batman and Captain America into the Colliseum during the Roman Empire?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

what else is in there with them Wolf?

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I think if Green Arrow uses his surroundings he can win this fight. However, since Frank has already spotted him, GA can't really pick a position and wait for his opportunity to strike. Green Arrow will also be at a disadvantage because since it's a straight out fight, it will be tougher for him to pick out a non lethal shot on the Punisher. In short I think the Punisher has the callousness to swiftly do away with GA.
    Just for the record GA almost killed Prometheus. He definitely was not looking for non-lethal shots in that situation.

Deki wrote: »
    what else is in there with them Wolf?
    Just them, and a crowd screaming for blood watching from the stands.

Cap & Bats in Colosseum = pretty much a win for Cap.

Just for the record GA almost killed Prometheus. He definitely was not looking for non-lethal shots in that situation.

Prometheus as in... no wait I'm thinking Marvel here, guess I'm off to google Prometheus (DC)

• Advertisement

Call shenanigans on the Bat vs. Cap fight I dare ya.

Well no, having it in a big shadowy city would be most likely handing it to Batman, tis a hard one to call.

The maze limits the use of some things but there are ways of overcoming the maze.

The maze limits the use of some things but there are ways of overcoming the maze.
    Just ask LZ and Galva

Just ask them what?

How to help Batman overcome the maze issue

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Dont ask Galva. He's not sober.

sometimes that's when people are most creative:p

Then I gonna need some serious drinking to design the final battle.
    Punisher vs. Batman.
    FML

Then I gonna need some serious drinking to design the final battle.
    Punisher vs. Batman.
    FML

Oh, so you see it coming huh?;)

• Advertisement

I have a strong feeling, yes

(yes!)

So Batman versus Punisher......... I hate you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Should I do the Bat dance now in victory or what? :D:p

So Batman versus Punisher......... I hate you all.

Now Wolf, hate is such a strong word:p
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Should I do the Bat dance now in victory or what? :D:p

maybe just a little preview save something for the final triumph:D;)

Now Wolf, hate is such a strong word:p

maybe just a little preview save something for the final triumph:D;)
    The race is not yet run.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

People seem to think this will be an easy fight for Batman?
    Sure..............

Galvasean wrote: »
    People seem to think this will be an easy fight for Batman?
    Sure..............
    Yeah, I would never dream f giving Punisher home-field advantage as he is the weaker competitor, right?;)

I haven't thought anything was "easy" since the first round. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Yeah, I would never dream f giving Punisher home-field advantage as he is the weaker competitor, right?;)

:eek: :mad:

*hands cyber a brown envelope inconspicuously*

Advertisement