Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humanitas Tournament Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I'm completely confused for the moment, but Batman to take the whole thing :)

Well... unless I find this list and realise someone amazing is hidden on it somewhere
    You noticed the actual tournament thread right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

glad you're enjoying yourself, how can you know what round three will be? I'm going to have to study this list more.:confused: (sighs)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Deki wrote: »
    glad you're enjoying yourself, how can you know what round three will be? I'm going to have to study this list more.:confused: (sighs)
    16 fights round 1
    Round 2 is #1-#16, #2-#15, #3-#14, #4-#13.........
    Understand it now?

maybe Wolf. head sort of aching;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

You noticed the actual tournament thread right.

Ah yes, I made the mistake of venturing this way first.

Um, just on Captain America... are we really classing him as human, what with the super-soldier serum and all? Seems "oh no I got the super-soldier serum in me" is a bit like "oh no the gamma radiation go me" ...

... that's right.... I propose we bring the Hulk BACK! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

+1

well, the serum didn't exactly create a "super hero" did it ? I mean it just made him the best he could be? "Captain America has no superhuman powers, although as a result of the Super-Soldier Serum and "Vita-Ray" treatment, he is transformed from a frail young man into a "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning." except that's not the "now" captain so I've just confused myself :confused:
    Neffer mind....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

It's ok, the gamma rays just made Bruce Banner the best he could be. :)

Hulk needs a win! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Peter smash...i mean, agree

Fewcifur wrote: »
    It's ok, the gamma rays just made Bruce Banner the best he could be. :)

Hulk needs a win! :p
    ok:)
    What Hulk wants- Hulk gets
    th_hulk2-animated-animation-male-smile.gif

• Advertisement

well, the serum didn't exactly create a "super hero" did it ? I mean it just made him the best he could be? "Captain America has no superhuman powers, although as a result of the Super-Soldier Serum and "Vita-Ray" treatment, he is transformed from a frail young man into a "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning." except that's not the "now" captain so I've just confused myself :confused:
    Neffer mind....:o
    The only "power" Steve Rogers has is his body burns off fatigue poisons faster than normal. He can't go toe to toe with the Hulk. In fact Spider-Man could punch his head clean off.

If Spidey puches his lites out can I have his shield?

The shield is mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

T'Challa could probably beat both Cap and Batman at the same time.

They're lucky he's not in this.

The shield is mine.
    :( spoilsport:p

T'Challa could probably beat both Cap and Batman at the same time.

They're lucky he's not in this.
    He was disqualified since he has superpowers

:( spoilsport:p
    Fine you take the shield. I'm taking the boomstick.

Fine you take the shield. I'm taking the boomstick.
    Deal:D

That presumes that CAp gets eliminated from the tournament and does not win.

Yeah, that was the assumption.;) These first rounds are going fairly fast- aren't they?

• Advertisement

They usually do I've noticed. Once we are left with only fan favorites then voting slows down a bit.

You know I just realized Ka-Zar would have been perfect for this tournament.

Yeah - would have I guess. but there's always next time.

No next time. This one was hard enough to do.

aw Wolf - never say never.

I may consider trying again. Galvasean suggested a vampire tournament. That could be fun.

Yeah, would be I guess. I don't know how I'd determine winners though.

Dracula always wins.

good old Vlad. What about Nosfaratu?

• Advertisement

He also wins. Edward Cullen on the other hand always loses.

Advertisement