Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Printed photographs archiving & storage

• 03-02-2010 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Looking to tidy up collection of pre-digital printed photos from over the years which must number a few thousand at this stage. Any ideas or tips on the best way to tidy these up into a series of albums/binders in a cost-effective manner? Looking to get cheap slip-in albums for mostly 6x4 and 7x5 photos. Would also look at slip in refill pages for ring binders if that was cheaper. Links below to the sort of thing I am looking for. Poor quality pictures of the products on this website but should give you an idea of what I want. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Photo albums

Refill pages

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 slidersedge23

Check out Ikea great for frames and albums very cheap

rcottere wrote: »
    Looking to tidy up collection of pre-digital printed photos from over the years which must number a few thousand at this stage. Any ideas or tips on the best way to tidy these up into a series of albums/binders in a cost-effective manner? Looking to get cheap slip-in albums for mostly 6x4 and 7x5 photos. Would also look at slip in refill pages for ring binders if that was cheaper. Links below to the sort of thing I am looking for. Poor quality pictures of the products on this website but should give you an idea of what I want. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Photo albums

Refill pages

Advertisement