Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey there

Options
  • 03-02-2010 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Wow this is a big forum!! Seems like I could waste half the day just rooting through the list of topics! (Now I know where to come when I'm tryin to avoid the cleaning!)

Ahem, I mean, hello there people. I'm a 26 year old woman from Kildare, with 3 children, but, I'm Not Just Mammy. I'm also Mandy, so feel free to say hello.

I have a keen interest in arts and crafts, dressmaking, writing poetry and fiction, singing, and Halloween. I love it. I've seen a lot of different topics in here I'd love to pop in and have a nose through, but unfortunately I do have to get up off my bum and do some cleaning. Oh joy, oh rapture! *drips with sarcasm*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Welcome Mandy, When you're done there you can pop over to my apartment and give it a quick tidy too. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Not Just Mammy

As much as I would love to (note: more sarcasm) NothingMan, I am afraid that a 3 month old baby doesn't leave me with half enough time to do my own lol
    Maybe if I stopped messing about online I'd get more accomplished!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

welcome to boards mammy :D

Advertisement