Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

Try ryanair to bristol I guess, I usually drive over, take ferry from rosslare to pembroke, love road trips :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Goat_Boy_jones

pistonsvox wrote: »
    Try ryanair to bristol I guess, I usually drive over, take ferry from rosslare to pembroke, love road trips :cool:

Might be an idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Orbital confirmed.

Worked at their gig in tripod, bloody insane! Crowd were mental

Tickets being resold 11th April at 9am:pac:
    We're pleased to announce that the re-sale of cancelled tickets for this year's Festival will take place at 9am on Sunday, 11th April 2010.

Tickets will be sold online at www.seetickets.com/g2010 and via the Seetickets booking line 0844 412 4635. The numbers are limited and we expect them to sell out quite quickly.

In order to purchase tickets in the re-sale, you must be successfully registered by Wednesday, March 31st. Register online at www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk. For more information about ticket sales and registration, please visit our ticket information page.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Glastofarian

I'm flying into Bristol on wed 23rd june for glastonbury festival and returning to bristol airport on monday anyone interested in sharing car
    hire ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

pistonsvox wrote: »
    Tickets being resold 11th April at 9am:pac:

Nice one, cheers for this.

Line up annoucement Wednesday!

where ya find that?

Twas on twitter, was meant to be announced tomorrow but was pushed back to Wednesday...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Pixies are playing there according to Joey Santiago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

That was an April Fools thing if I'm not mistaken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Don't know why they feel the need to change the name of the Jazz stage again:

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/news/west-holts-stage-and-line-up-announced

So how many tickets are goin on sale in the resale...Unless my mate gets a ticket on sunday I'm goin solo...

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭markcellardoor

in the same situation myself...

i think i heard there was about 2000 to 3000 available. they'll go in mins i'd say

Ah bollix, has to be more than that...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Just an update link on the ticket sales for Sunday:

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/newsticket-re-sale-this-sunday

I'd expect that they will have a large number of those on sale this weekend will be coach only ones, not that there is many left to sell. You then have to get to the site by that specific coach that it puts you on from wherever you select and they then give you the ticket on board or something. Bit of a pain, but if your finding it says the tickets are sold out it could be worth trying some different departure points of the coach tickets and see if you can get one that way which will then mean you need to take a round about route to get to the site.

ahhhh.. right, that sounds promising.

On that link it says:

"For all Combined Coach and Festival Tickets, it is mandatory that you travel on the coach."

I presume you have to then get your tickets when boarding the bus heading to the fest. That the case yeah?

Yep, you can only get your ticket by travelling on a specific bus.

I think last year they left at various times between the very early hours of Wednesday morning until the Thursday morning, but I'm not sure if you could actually pick what time bus you got put on, just the initial departure city. Once Ryanair fly Dublin to wherever it should be doable, you don't have to return from the festival on the bus though if you've got other ways of getting a lift back with mates or just head back via Bristol.

• Advertisement

cheers for the tip, I'll be driving (have my ticket) so if my friends manage to get coach/festival tickets they'll take that and then can come back with me in the car. Sweet.

Is it possible to buy a single ticket with your mate so you's can travel together?

anybody getting tickets this morning? if so good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

can anyone get on the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

got one after the site said sold out, dont give up yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

got a ticket for a mate @ 9.55, keep going I reckon theres tix still to be got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Stacey.x

i wont actually be going to the live show, i doubt...
    But i will for sure be watching Glastonbury 2010 on the tv :D
    its a great program over the couple of days, or whatever.
    i really enjoy it - such a nice, relaxing show!

great stuff. got 2 ticks from London to Glasto for my sis and her friend.

coach tickets only still available... keep trying folks

Got them...Only thing is me and my mate will be travelling seperatly...

• Advertisement

got tickets. at same page again, anybody need me to get them tickets?

Advertisement