Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

i'll be seeing them play next thursday at rock werchter

Me too. Here's hoping Citizen Erased gets played then aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Me too. Here's hoping Citizen Erased gets played then aswell.

i'll be wearing a purple morph suit probably over most of the weekend, say hey if you bump into me, be nice to see a boardsie!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

muse performances always make me want to go out and buy a giant laser and have it in the kitchen going mental.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

muse are doing a pretty decent job :) didnt know they were that good of performers???:o never really liked them axcept for the odd song but god they seem good:)

A V A wrote: »
    muse are doing a pretty decent job :) didnt know they were that good of performers???:o never really liked them axcept for the odd song but god they seem good:)

Every show that I saw was a great show

• Advertisement

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Every show that I saw was a great show

same here,

also muse did a big vote thing over april where everyone voted for their top 3 songs to be played, and they'll play the different ones at each particular gig, citizen erased is 4th after plug in baby and cydonia and something else which they always play at every gig, so me thinks they'll play it for werchter chap happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Really enjoying Muse!

The Edge on now with them.

the edge with muse!!!!!

what a moment!!

epic

The Edge has appeared on stage for a cover of
    Where The Streets Have No Name. nice

• Advertisement

for **** sake i just got it half way through !!!!! that was sucha moment thats was great and a nice thing to do by muse

they covered quit good :D:D

knights of cydonia on the way, trademark harmonica!

why does he keep turning he amp around?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Thunder10

Re: Edge: Just makes ya realise how unreal last night would've been.

Muse doing a great job except for the songs off the last album which are all pish in my opinion, and I'm a major Muse fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Damn ..MUSE were Brill... and Edge coming on and playing Streets with them WOW what a moment:pac:.. Repeat at Oxegen please..like thats ever gonna happen:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Wow! Amazing set from Muse. Could have did without Guiding Light but otherwise absolutely flawless set!

also fair play for "where the streets have no name" cover. :D

ye ye ye i doubt it . . .i say the edge is to pricey for oxygen

and im glad i recorded it all on my digibox :D

I like the difference in the backing harmony vocals from the album versions because the bassist is doin em

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Setlist from muse was pretty rubbish apart from Citizen erased. Should have dumped guiding light, USOE and star light for Mk Ultra, Unatural selection and Bliss

iMuse wrote: »
    Setlist from muse was pretty rubbish apart from Citizen erased. Should have dumped guiding light, USOE and star light for Mk Ultra, Unatural selection and Bliss

For a festival it was pretty damn good imo. Feeling Good should be dropped forever though.

• Advertisement

how many suprise guests has there been now?

theres been:

edge with muse
    snoop dogg with gorillaz
    tinie tempah with snoop dogg
    kylie minogue with scissor sisters.

any others??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

df1985 wrote: »
    how many suprise guests has there been now?

theres been:

edge with muse
    snoop dogg with gorillaz
    tinie tempah with snoop dogg
    kylie minogue with scissor sisters.

any others??

Florence with Dizzie (although that wasn't much of a suprise) & she was on with The XX as well.

Did Snoop actually come on stage with Gorillaz? What I seen was just him on the big screen behind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,856 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The Pet Shop Boys were the highlight for me tonight ,they had a great setlist ,played all the classics and a great stage setup.

ye he did indeed. . . but i dont know why he didnt just go on stage when he was on the screen??

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    Florence with Dizzie (although that wasn't much of a suprise) & she was on with The XX as well.

Did Snoop actually come on stage with Gorillaz? What I seen was just him on the big screen behind them.

yeah he came on properly for clint eastwood.

im going to t in the park in 2 weeks, hopefully get some suprises.kanye west showed up when jay z played isle of wight, would like a repeat!

anybody watching shalra on tsage now on the coverage on the bbc2 . . . .ripping off u2's with or without you :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

The Pet Shop Boys were the highlight for me tonight ,they had a great setlist ,played all the classics and a great stage setup.

Wouldn't be a huge fan but it was a great show they put on.
    df1985 wrote: »
    yeah he came on properly for clint eastwood.

im going to t in the park in 2 weeks, hopefully get some suprises.kanye west showed up when jay z played isle of wight, would like a repeat!

I missed that, must youtube it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

iMuse wrote: »

Festival there not going to drop starlight, or Eurasia. I agree all three should have been included though.

unnatural selection is actually unreal live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

unnatural selection is actually unreal live
    It's my top 3 off the new album. Was brilliant in the o2 last november.

Ideal set list for me at in no order if they played say 15 songs ? That about right.

Hysteria, Bliss,Sunburn,Map of Probl,Plug in Baby,Starlight,Unnatural,Uprising,Resistance,Eurasia,Time is running out,Stockholm,Invincible,Citizen Erased,Falling away with you :D:D:D

Encore
    Exo 2
    Sing For
    butterflies and hurricanes
    man with harmonica
    knights

Advertisement