Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2010

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Did someone mention hats:
    4743374889_b11841715d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

id love to thank the person whose wireless internet signal i picked up and accidentally found out about Thom and Jonny in the Park.
    best secret gig ever.

apart from that tho Flaming lips were the best set of 2010 glasto for me.

god bless Sir Michael of Eavis

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Ah ye´ll kill me for bringing this up again but I´ve been working abroad all summer and never had the chance to say...

That.was. absolutely mind-boggling, awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping EPICNESS:
    Never had a musical experience like it.

Just everything: The sun, the atmosphere, the banter, the people, the friendliness, the bands, the layout, the food, the sheer size of it! All that. In one place. Can´t even begin to comprehend what a great 5 days I had.
    I still break into a smile when I think of all the bands I saw (about 30 without even rushing that much!) This time two mnths ago I think I was watching Broken Bells and Flaming Lips over Gorillaz which was definietly the right choice.
    Stevie Wonder. What fun. Really had a blast at that. Snoop Dogg was a laauuugghh! In the pit for Vampire Weekend, then ran to Mystery Jets. Broken Bells. Wow. Flaming Lips. WOOOOWWW. Midlake. Amazing. Laura Marling. I want to be her. Villagers. Two Door Cinema Club. Local Natives! They were impressive. Ray Davies. Legend. Rolf Harris. Good fun. Just so so so so much. Some gems of discoveries too.

I highly highly HIIIGHLY recommend it. Screw Oxegen.

Funniest photo had to be this. We had JUST camped and I found this on the grass. heheheh.

35871_409231079283_632799283_4245723_4750409_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭markcellardoor

thanks snazzy for the post. Felt exactly the same. best festival experience i've ever had. i was glowing for weeks after it.

it's what festivals should be. There's too many variations of music only festivals. you can see what ep is trying to replicate.

tickets on sale for 2011 in October!

Advertisement