Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domville, Santry - affordable housing

Options
  • 03-02-2010 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

was onto the affordable housing people in Fingal today and Domville in Santry are being out on view next week. Does anyone know the exact location of these? I've a funny feeling they are nearer to Ballymun than Santry (Please note I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Ballymun!!)
    Also are they nice and how much are they looking for the duplex's? I think the apartments are going for only 120K!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

The location of domville woods, santry is on the ballymun end of santry avenue and entry road is to the right just before the entrance to the northwood estate of apartments. It can be seen from the days hotel in ballymun. It is a new estate with Fingal county council, and was constucted by O hanlon and farrell building contractors.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/The_location_domville_woods_santry_dublin_9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lari

Hi Leahk

the open day for Domville Woods is on the 11 feb @ 11 am prices from 124k to 172k for duplex 3 bedroom.
    yes you can say they are mutch closer to Ballymun then Santry. the entry to the estat is just cros the strees from the tall building witch is Hotel at the intersection at the corner so if you are using the M50 take the ballymun exite drive down pass the petrol station on your left and on the next trafic light turn left and the first estate to your left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Skelly_ie

Hi All,
    Does anyone know if Domville Ballymun is just available to those on the affordable housing scheme or will some of the properties be available to the private market?
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I wonder did the people in Domville Woods think the same thing when people started moving in under the affordable housing scheme...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Old thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement