Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Businesses

Options
  • 03-02-2010 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Just starting a new business and looking for a list of all registered companies and businesses that i can trade my wares to.

I know you have the yellow pages etc but i want to find just one list and not have to look individually.:confused:

Any help??:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

bonkers1 wrote: »
    Just starting a new business and looking for a list of all registered companies and businesses that i can trade my wares to.

I know you have the yellow pages etc but i want to find just one list and not have to look individually.:confused:

Any help??:D
    What's the business?what sector are you targeting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bonkers1

Conveyor maintenance, so any co that has a conveyor, ie manufacturing, airports, shops, thats why i need list, then i can decide if they would have one. used to work for company that did this, so what kind of business would need them, just need list to choose from

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

A good Database takes years to build up. we started with the likes of IDA list, Golden pages, Newspaper adverts and driving around business parks etc.

There isn't really a list you can get and just start using. You can also get database from Kompass but you need to be careful as contact change all the time.

I took over a business a few years ago and we had better records of their customers than they had.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Try http://ie.kompass.com/ they will be able to provide you with a list of business's within a specific industry.

Advertisement