Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Students needed for Psychology Study (Cash incentives!)

• 03-02-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi Guys,
    As afew of you probably know Im a PhD Student in the Psychology Department conducting research on attitudes. Taking part would basically involve coming along to the psychology department on 2nd floor of the John Hume building to do a computer game, then some quick questionnaires. As those on boards.ie who have helped me out before will attest it is fun, informative and you really are helping me out.

If anyone is interested in poping in please throw me a PM and we can arrange a time and day that suits you. Thank you Thank you Thank you to anyone who offers; trying to get people to help out is definately no easy task. I really appreciate your help. :D:D:D:D

Best
    Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

From now on celticwarrior, you're going to start bumping your previous threads. Okey Dokey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 celticworrior

No problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Ok, I know I say this every time, but I'm around this coming friday, any time. Pick one now and we'll just stick to it! :D

thanks alot!

thanks to everyone that has helped out so far. Would anyone else be interested?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Bumping this thread for volunteer requests.

Advertisement