Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nat problems?

• 03-02-2010 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys! My friend just got upc 15mb broadband in today and I went to connect to his party and it wont let me connect :mad:. Im pretty sure my nat type is open (I have nat enabled with xbox live games on my router and a static IP) but it still wont connect, and its not just with my friend every time I go to join a random multiplayer game in GTA it keeps on saying "disconnected from game session, returning to single player!" any ideas? thanks:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Firewall on the Router may be set to high, I have mine set to low and I have no problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

what router did you get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

steve_ wrote: »
    what router did you get
    I have the eircom netopia router and the firewall is set to low. I connect fine and it just seems that gt4 is giving me problems :rolleyes:

Advertisement