Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a really good caricature artist to draw / design a tattoo for me.

Options
  • 03-02-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I’m hoping to get a tattoo of someone very close to me, so I’ve decided to opt for a caricature of them. But not in a “I got this picture of me drawn in Spain when I was locked” kind of way.

I was hoping for something pretty like this one by Darren Brass from Miami Ink

darren_geishagirl540.jpg

Does anyone know of someone in the Dublin area that would be the best person for the job?

They don’t necessarily have to be a tattoo artist, just a good caricature artist!

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance Folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

He will need to be a good tattooist as you'll be getting it tattoo'd onto you.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

oldscoil wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I’m hoping to get a tattoo of someone very close to me, so I’ve decided to opt for a caricature of them. But not in a “I got this picture of me drawn in Spain when I was locked” kind of way.

I was hoping for something pretty like this one by Darren Brass from Miami Ink

darren_geishagirl540.jpg

Does anyone know of someone in the Dublin area that would be the best person for the job?

They don’t necessarily have to be a tattoo artist, just a good caricature artist!

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance Folks.

Hi OldScoil, nice to meet you.
    Even just to help you out on the caricature idea, I'm hoping to do animation this september, so obviously I'm passionate about art and
    I would love the chance to practice/hone my skills before i start the
    course next year. If you're interested send me a PM with the picture
    if you want and I'll do a caricature of him/her.
    If you like it, obviously you'll need to bring it to a proffesional tattoo
    artist. but ill try help you out with an idea.
    all the best,
    D.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭oldscoil

Wow D.

THANKS !!!!!! :D

I'll get a snap over to you ASAP.

Thanks again,

Brian

Advertisement