Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product / Industrial Designer WANTED!

Options
  • 03-02-2010 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

Our company are looking for a product/industrial designer for a new global product, hoping to be fresh out of college or on their last year, as the ideas are always FRESH!!!... however anyone is welcome to reply..
    Hoping to find one who works closely with a manufacturer..
    Any one know/recommend anyone??..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Um, that would be me.

What's the product? PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

I am a final year product design student. I would appreciate some further information on this.

My projects to date have included medical design, automotive design, personal electronics, gear box design, emergency shelters, assistive technology among others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

ID Graduate, PgC Engineering, worked in manufacturing, connections to design & prototype studio in Dublin, Pm me details please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Ind Design grad 06. In need of work asap. PM me.

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

I am also an ID grad running a small design studio, PM me if you want links to my webiste and more details.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement