Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a nice sample library for noises and fills for electronic dance music

Options
  • 03-02-2010 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a nice big sample library that basically consists of random noises and fills.

anybody recommend one? Either payed or free would do.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

maybe check out computer music magazine, they always give out samples every month. generally they're for a particular style of music. this month, it's focused on fidget house

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cipher_neo

thanks for the replies guys.

that site is pretty cool.

I collect the magazine alright, but I was wondering if there was any additional content you guys may know of.

It seems that there are endless amounts of drum loops out there, but I am looking for rex type loops that are random noises and fills, such as distorted vocal samples etc.

Maybe I'll have to create my own. It's time to get the pots and pans out!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

that site is really good , yeah the best way is to record samples yourself , more fun also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DJ_U4EA

cipher_neo wrote: »
    thanks for the replies guys.

that site is pretty cool.

I collect the magazine alright, but I was wondering if there was any additional content you guys may know of.

It seems that there are endless amounts of drum loops out there, but I am looking for rex type loops that are random noises and fills, such as distorted vocal samples etc.

Maybe I'll have to create my own. It's time to get the pots and pans out!

Looperman.com is pretty good for those type of samples, you should also be able to filter what you're looking for by file type as well there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cipher_neo

lovely, nice one

also, these guys do a great bunch of sample cds for anyone who is interested:

http://www.vengeance-sound.com

got this from a youtube video featuring stonebridge

Advertisement