Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left 4 Dead 2.

Options
  • 03-02-2010 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

does anyone play this ?

i got it thinking it would be as popular as L4D1 most games i go into its just people shooting team mates and acting the bollix.

any one up for a bit of campaign?

Comments

does anyone play this ?

i got it thinking it would be as popular as L4D1 most games i go into its just people shooting team mates and acting the bollix.

any one up for a bit of campaign?

EDIT: misread a word.....

Ya there's always one player who just does his own thing and runs ahead, then expects someone to save him straight away, if someones acting the knob i'd leave them die after the 2nd/3rd time..
    Membership needs renewing, but the last time i played i stuck with the same lads for a while, two were grand, but then we had a younger, annoying lad.... he'd be going round asking people to heal him while he still had his own healthpack, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I stopped playing cus of crappy team mates too that mixed with the Lag was driving me nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Ya because everyone likes playing with really annoying players :rolleyes:

what does that mean??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

we tried to do this for a boards.ie night in a while back but it never happened and we just played Halo. Still its a fun game but when i play on line its uasually with 10 year olds playing it so I dont bother...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I love the L4D series. havent had much of a chance to play tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Have the fixed the 360 version? I got it at launch but the lag made it unplayable so I sold it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

Didn't like the first one myself, no idea why

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Anyone still playing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

One of my fav series ever! Very balanced. Would love if they made l4d3 but looks like it wont happen. WorldWarZ just out is supposed to be similiar.

Advertisement