Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big upcoming PS3 games only €40'ish

• 03-02-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

Dunno if you guys read bargain alerts, but just though id share the info of pre-ordering some upcoming big games for a bargain price.

www.thehut.com -10% discount code for today only: BLUE10

These are just the ones I got

God of War 3 €40
    Just Cause 2: Limited Edition €42
    Aliens Vs Predator €37
    Heavy Rain €40

Note:
    *they may not be delivered by release day
    **pay in sterling on the site
    ***prices above are an approximate
    ****price above includes delivery
    *****you only pay when the item is dispatched

CC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I use www.videogamesplus.ca a lot and most new releases are about €40 all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah they are great too, I compared those four games against VGP and thehut was around €20 cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Zavvi.co.uk are doing a similar deal today on PS3 and Blu-ray. Code is WICKED10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Cheers yeah I saw that, these 4 together are cheaper on thehut than zavvi, mostly due to AvP being about £3 cheaper on thehut. which is strange because their all part of the same company...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭liverpo

Fair play man, I've turned into a bargain junky.

I know this is going slightly off topic but I picked up Wolverine & Fuel in Xtravision last week, because of the sale I got Fuel for €5, it's worth €15 trade-in HMV, happy days ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,945 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Picked up Bioshock 2 for 35 euro on zavvi today. Cant argue with that. Hope it doesnt come on time as ive just started mass effect 2 last night and im still glued to MAG.

Ordered Battlefield 2 and Aliens V predator from the Hut for around the 76 euro mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

Just had a look on http://www.thehut.com and they have a few great bargains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

God thats not good for me, :eek: , i filled my basket with games i wanted and it hit 150euro, had to cut some titles out and remind myself that i wont have time to play em all, final fantasy white knight and star ocean ill never remember the storylines of all of them so the winner goes to Star Ocean 30 euro a decent price for a decent game. Gotta think of Mag, which is already swinging its way to me.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Cold|Fusion

nice one, jesus I have ordered over 500 quids worth, that should do me for a while, thanks CC.

C|F

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Hmm, i have 20 euro, anyone have a link for cheap AAA titles for me? :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement