Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New leaked Duke Nukem Forever footage

Options

Comments

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    If anyone cares anymore. It looked a bit dull to be honest.

That was shut down around a year ago :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I like how its being marketed for PDCD-ROM at 0:46

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

There's no way it was ever going to be a good game anyway. Tell you what could be good though, a documentary on the whole fiasco.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

"Always bet on Duke"

Bad advice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Tell you what could be good though, a documentary on the whole fiasco.

This.
    I kinda hope they do make a docu now...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That is really dull looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Duke Nukem was a great series of games, my personal favourite being ''Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition''.

But since then it's been downhill! Firmly!

Duke Nukem Forever has been in the works for too long now. No one cares anymore and that trailer made it look as about as exciting as paint drying.

Thanks, but no thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Awesome.

When does this game come out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Looks like a bland tc rather than a fully fledged game. I'm actually kind of glad it got canned, would have just been a huge disappointment after all these years...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Looks fake and fan made.

Thats a mod of some popular existing game engine, it looks terrible graphically, and doesn't look duke nukem at all, its generic.

Fan made mod on an existing engine, and a fake video for the lols, nothing to see here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Generic to the point of being boring to even look at.

I remember playing the original Duke Nukem, fun 2D platformy shooty goodness.

Hmm, might actually go back and play it instead, would probably be more fun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Every Duke Nukem trailer is fake. Someone always releases one just to stir up ****. Its been canned and the writers are gone. There is no project anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

3DR + OPM = 12YR LAN

Advertisement