Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Council -Parking

Options
  • 03-02-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this is in the right place...

But I sent in an application for an on street parking permit to DCC in december 09. It had all the necessary details and proof of identity enclosed. Now, in feb 2010 still no word from them. Has anyone had experience with getting one of the permits and can let me know how long they normally take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Suzyq

Hi, I have one and it took a week (two at most) from when I sent in the application to receive the disk.

Are they on a work to rule? Might explain the delay... It's probably gotten lost in the post though so you may aswell re-apply.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,214 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I have one too. I dropped the stuff into the office the Wednesday before Christmas and had it back the first week of January.

Yours might have got lost. I'd give them a ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Yeah.. i went down and they had recieved the appliation, but not actioned it or sent it back to me for some reason...

Advertisement