Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vendors for Music Festival

• 03-02-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Spots available at this years INDIEPENDENCE Festival for non-food vendors.

The festival is moving to a great new site with a strong line-up coming together for the August Weekend, July 31st / August 1st.

We are looking for vendors to take spots at the festival selling things like clothes, jewellery, camping gear, and anything else that will add to the festival (outside of the obvious!!)

send a mail to info@curvemusicmanagement.ie if interested! There will be no charge for these spots as long as they fit in with the overall festival!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Tickets for Indiependence go on sale tomorrow (20th Feb) @ 9am:D:D from Ticketgroup.ie

Only €79 for a whole weekends festival!! I was at it last year and it was mad craic!! One of the highlights of the year.... My favourites were Ocean Colour Scene, Stone Roses Experience, Fight Like Apes and Wiggle really rocked the Red Bull tent.

The only bad points were that the weather last year was brutal, and the campsite was a bit ropey (camped on the side of a GAA pitch ffs).... But apparently the organisers have a different campsite this year, and only God can decide on the weather!!

Line-up should be announced in the next few weeks as far as I know.......

Linky to the Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/INDIEPENDENCE-Music-Arts-Festival/293015881544

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 martina p

i am on a committee arranging a festival and i need an ice cream vendor - cant find one anywhere - does anyone know where i find one in the south east.

Advertisement