Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Subscription

• 03-02-2010 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

Hey im a long time user of baords and it may sound stupid but is there a way to subscribe to thread like adverts.At the moment when i want to continue to look at a thread i have to bookmark it and come back to it at a later date to check if anyone has commented.

What im asking is if there is a way,where you will be notified if someone has commented on the thread?

Sorry for asking a stupid question when i know your all still busy sorting out the blackout that happened a few weeks back,just its been bugging me for months

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Yeah, if you have a look in the top right corner of a thread you're reading, there's a drop down menu called "thread tools" - there's an option to "subscribe to this thread" in there.

Not a stupid question, it's a well tucked away feature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

thanks,i found it

Advertisement