Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your FlirTars

Options
  • 03-02-2010 5:56pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yep it is the "who are you and what you look like or whatever you want to say" thread!

I am TarA. Aged 23. Doing a masters in Trinity atm. Drinking and flirting mostly ...mostly...

Here's me :pac:.

20208.jpg

Who are the FlirTars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why would Nickoladze do this??? Now where's your pic :p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I wish that were really you Tar. *purr*

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

All the pictures you want are found right here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It is, not my fault my ex uses me as his profile pic ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That_Guy wrote: »
    I wish that were really you Tar. *purr*

I have seen her with that belt though..

Was a chilly day in that beslt alone...til we went to the bathrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That belt had many uses... Glad you wore it that day. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I'll actually put up a pic of my beautiful face :pac:

104183.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

You've got to be the sexiest just after having a big fat poo girl eva!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Who?

stupid Fago. Tar obviously.

I try *flutters eyelasheeeesss*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Hi from federal state pen...

94a44.png

You're not too faroff him will...maybe a bit more hair...but the similarity is remarkable :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

pfft he has nothing on me except maybe that really cool jumpsuit

Advertisement